Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Quasar <qu...@libero.it> on 2005/12/15 12:08:52 UTC

Improvements in Aggregate Graph listener

Good morning,

In version 2.1.1 I've changed the AxisGraph class to create fancier
(IMHO) bar charts. Moreover it computes automatically the y-axis limit.

I was wondering if it'd be possible to include this updated feature in
future releases

Thanks.

Quasar

Re: Improvements in Aggregate Graph listener

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
sure, please open a enhancement bugzilla and add an attachment. I'll be on
vacation next week, so I can check in the change then.

thanks

peter