Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Nigel Frankcom <ni...@blue-canoe.com> on 2009/01/27 22:51:13 UTC

Central and common rules

Hi All,

Is there are central point for links or dissemination of 'best
practice' rules?

I freely admit this is my 1st port of call.

I'm wondering if there is a simple (i.e works for a muppet like me)
page that lists details of how to synch non sa-update rules. The
question is based on the sad and slow demise of the ninjas.

If no such central repository exists I'd be interested in setting up
one; hopefully with some info for new users.

Kind regards

Nigel

Re: Central and common rules

Posted by mouss <mo...@ml.netoyen.net>.
Nigel Frankcom a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> Is there are central point for links or dissemination of 'best
> practice' rules?
>
> I freely admit this is my 1st port of call.
>
> I'm wondering if there is a simple (i.e works for a muppet like me)
> page that lists details of how to synch non sa-update rules. The
> question is based on the sad and slow demise of the ninjas.
>
> If no such central repository exists I'd be interested in setting up
> one; hopefully with some info for new users.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Nigel

here are the only channels I use at this time:

updates.spamassassin.org
sought.rules.yerp.org
90_2tld.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net (from SARE)

Re: Central and common rules

Posted by Nigel Frankcom <ni...@blue-canoe.com>.
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 21:51:13 +0000, Nigel Frankcom
<ni...@blue-canoe.com> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>Is there are central point for links or dissemination of 'best
>practice' rules?
>
>I freely admit this is my 1st port of call.
>
>I'm wondering if there is a simple (i.e works for a muppet like me)
>page that lists details of how to synch non sa-update rules. The
>question is based on the sad and slow demise of the ninjas.
>
>If no such central repository exists I'd be interested in setting up
>one; hopefully with some info for new users.
>
>Kind regards
>
>Nigel

Many thanks to all for your replies. Also to those that have taken the
time and trouble to set up channels.

Kind regards

Nigel