Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by "Scott M. Sorrentino" <sm...@cornell.edu> on 2010/07/19 23:19:01 UTC

Anyone using esxduke with DVS?

Re: Anyone using esxduke with DVS?

Posted by Aaron Peeler <aa...@ncsu.edu>.
  Hello Scott,

Welcome.

At the moment I'm not sure who else is using esxduke.pm, but we would
definitely welcome you or anyone else who wishes to get involved at the
committer level.

For those wanting to contribute code for future releases, ASF requires
the signing and submission of the Individual Contributor License
Agreement (ICLA).

More info about becoming a committer to the Apache VCL incubator project.
https://cwiki.apache.org/VCL/becoming-a-committer.html

Aaron

On 7/19/10 5:19 PM, Scott M. Sorrentino wrote:

--

Aaron Peeler
Program Manager