Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Alberto Rodriguez Galdo <te...@yahoo.es> on 2004/05/14 12:21:44 UTC

Documentation

Hi, I'm evaluating Jetspeed for use in our projects. Specifically I have
one project which needs to change the roles, groups and authentication
mechanism in Jetspeed to fit in our users schema. I see Jetspeed does a
great job managing portlets and the several types of portlets it has meet
our needs. But when I begin to understand how to change Authentication I
realized there's no documentation about that subject (none that I could
find) and there's no place to look at the relations between the different
projects involved.

I think it would be a good idea to develop some kind of schema or a
graphical view of the relations between turbine, velocity, castor, jcs,
etc.. and the dependencies between them.

Greets