Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Matthew East <md...@ubuntu.com> on 2006/04/25 01:56:15 UTC

[solved?] Re: embedding fonts

Matthew East <mdke <at> ubuntu.com> writes:
> It occurred to me it might help for you to see the actual pdf. Here it is:
> http://mdke.org/ubuntu/desktopguide-bw.pdf.

Sorry for spam, but I think it's resolved: I substituted "oblique" for "italic"
in the configuration file, and it appears to have worked. Does that sound right?
The new one is at the same link.

Matt

Re: [solved?] Re: embedding fonts

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Actually, the FO would have been better in this case. I think you may
have specified font-style="italic" and not font-style="oblique" and
that's why the Courier font was used instead of FreeMono. So if you
change from "oblique" to "italic" in the config file, that's also fine.
It's your choice.

On 25.04.2006 01:56:15 Matthew East wrote:
> Matthew East <mdke <at> ubuntu.com> writes:
> > It occurred to me it might help for you to see the actual pdf. Here it is:
> > http://mdke.org/ubuntu/desktopguide-bw.pdf.
>
> Sorry for spam, but I think it's resolved: I substituted "oblique" for "italic"
> in the configuration file, and it appears to have worked. Does that sound right?
> The new one is at the same link.

Jeremias Maerki