Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Yifan Zou <yi...@google.com> on 2018/05/11 22:25:44 UTC

Reproducible Environment for Jenkins Tests By Using Container

Hello,

I am working on creating a reproducible build environment for BEAM. The
goal is having a reproducible environment by using docker for Beam build
and test on Jenkins and contributors' local machines.

More details are in the proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U7FeVMiHiBP-pFm4ULotqG1QqZY0fi7g9ZwTmeIgvvM/edit?ts=5af60985#

Any thoughts or comments?

Thank you.

Regards.
Yifan

Re: Reproducible Environment for Jenkins Tests By Using Container

Posted by Henning Rohde <he...@google.com>.
This is very cool! Added some comments in the doc.

Thanks,
 Henning