Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Velayutham, Manimaran" <Ma...@cable.comcast.com> on 2010/10/12 21:36:17 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache port redirection

Dear All,

How can we force a specific request to go to a specific URL with a port?
Apache listens on 2043 and some requests are coming to 443 which we want
to forward it to 2043. How can we do that? Proxypass/Rewrite or Vhost?

Thanks

Re: [users@httpd] Apache port redirection

Posted by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org>.

ProxyPass. see: http://www.apachetutor.org/admin/reverseproxies