Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Peter Andersén <pe...@internetborder.se> on 2004/01/06 22:12:36 UTC

About localisation

Hi
I was wondering would there be any intrest if i could help to translate the localisation file to Swedish and maintan this one ?

Regards
Peter A

RE: About localisation

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
I would say go for it. Just send me the translated file and I'll commit it.
Or better yet, open up a Bugzilla ehancement and attach your translated file
there. Thanks!

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/