Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by n....@mail.com on 2004/02/14 14:00:01 UTC

Axis and Classpath JAR's question

Hi,

I would like to dploy a simple web service using AdminClient. However, this
service uses third-party (i.e. non-java) classes, whose jars have been placed
in my classpath. Hence the service compiles fine. However, after deployment
onto Axis, When you access the service axis (in the Tomcat log) throws an
exception that it cannot find these classes (even though they are in the
classpath). Is there anything I need to do to register these jars in Axis when
I deploy the service (for example in the WSDD file?) so that I can properly
access the service?

Thanks in advance,

	-Neil

Re: Axis and Classpath JAR's question