Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2015/08/18 00:10:59 UTC

[allura:tickets] #2382 Update the teamforge import script to honor alexandria field restrictions

---

** [tickets:#2382] Update the teamforge import script to honor alexandria field restrictions**

**Status:** invalid
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** sf-1
**Created:** Tue Jun 28, 2011 02:54 PM UTC by John Hoffman
**Last Updated:** Thu Mar 05, 2015 05:13 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

If we ever do run this again, we need to update it to honor the field limits in alexandria to prevent update failures.  For example, the description can't be larger than 255 bytes, or the name longer than 40 bytes.

Probably not a high priority, created for tracking anyways.

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

[allura:tickets] Ticket 2382 discussion