Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/02 21:38:25 UTC

Re: Documentation project using Scalate

Eric,

Thanks for the design update!  I merged your design changes into the
trunk and fixed some minor issues from conflicts with my own changes
over the weekend.  Looking forward to the next iteration of the
design...

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Posted by Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org>.
Or maybe we can aggregate those smaller PDFs at the end to one big document.

Best regards,
Lars

Lars Heinemann
FuseSource