Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Ching-Yi Chan <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/16 16:13:40 UTC

a question about the warnings

Hello, I am new to use felix and writing osgi bundle.

I have an old project that will port to osgi and related jar converted osgi
bundle by bnd.
some bundles started and warnings occurred. such as

WARNING: *** Package 'org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support' is
impo
rted by bundle 50 from bundle 48, but the exported package from bundle 48
does n
ot contain the requested class
'org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.suppor
t.AbstractOsgiServiceImportFactoryBeanBeanInfo'. Please verify that the
class na
me is correct in the importing bundle 50 and/or that the exported package is
cor
rectly bundled in 48. *** (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: *** Package
'org.sp
ringframework.osgi.service.importer.support' is imported by bundle 50 from
bundl
e 48, but the exported package from bundle 48 does not contain the requested
cla
ss
'org.springframework.osgi.service.importer.support.AbstractOsgiServiceImportF
actoryBeanBeanInfo'. Please verify that the class name is correct in the
importi
ng bundle 50 and/or that the exported package is correctly bundled in 48.
***)
WARNING: *** Class 'java.lang.ObjectBeanInfo' was not found. Bundle 50 does
not
import package 'java.lang', nor is the package exported by any other bundle
or a
vailable from the system class loader. ***
(java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: **
* Class 'java.lang.ObjectBeanInfo' was not found. Bundle 50 does not import
pack
age 'java.lang', nor is the package exported by any other bundle or
available fr
om the system class loader. ***)

some warnings suggest me add import or verify my bundle.
I have no idea to know what should fix first and what are be able to ignore
?

Re: a question about the warnings

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
I think you can safely ignore these warnings, which result from probing
for localization or configuration files. If you modify the log level in
conf/config.properties then you can avoid seeing these. I think in Felix
1.2.1 we modified the log level by default.

-> richard