Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Abhilash L L <ab...@infoworks.io> on 2015/11/24 07:49:50 UTC

Top N measure support in Kylin

Hello,

   We wanted to know regarding the state of the TopN measure support in
Kylin.

   As per the ticket it says its part of v2 release.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-943

   When is the expected release date for V2 ?

   We are currently on 0.7.2 and from what we understand TopN is not
supported in it

Regards,
Abhilash

Re: Top N measure support in Kylin

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bahilash,
    The 2.0-beta release will coming soon, hopefully will roll out in Dec.
And GA release will follow it about one month based on evaluate result.
     Would you like to be involved to testing 2.0 beta program?

     Thanks.
Luke

Best Regards!

Luke Han