Posted to user@storm.apache.org by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/09 05:28:22 UTC

CPU utilization with Trident

What is the importance of CPU utilization after submitted topology as I
need to compare between two topologies which  is better in performance

And numbers which close to .5 is better or not ?
How can I know ?
Thanks

Re: CPU utilization with Trident

Posted by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Can I have find help ?

Posted by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com>.
I'm sorry I sent last message from another email

Posted by researcher cs <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cody Innowhere <e....@gmail.com>.
@sam,