Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org> on 2022/03/06 11:13:40 UTC

[VOTE] Cordova-OSX 7.0.0 Release

Please review and vote on this 7.0.0 OSX Release
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The archive has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/osx-7.0.0/

The package was published from its corresponding git tag:
cordova-osx: 7.0.0 (d96f2a68ec)

Note that you can test it out via:

    cordova platform add https://github.com/apache/cordova-osx#7.0.0

!! Please also review the announcement blog post where we should use the
opportunity to finally announce the platform deprecation and point users
to the alternatives electron and ios with Catalyst:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/1233

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archive to dist/, publish it to
npm, and post the blog post.

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-
coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies
have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repo was tagged
* Short tests that IAB and camera plugin are available in a new hello
world project
* Tests pass locally

Re: [VOTE] Cordova-OSX 7.0.0 Release

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

Niklas Merz
pieter van poyer
Jesse