Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Henry Zongaro <zo...@ca.ibm.com> on 2003/07/23 22:03:01 UTC

[VOTE] Nomination of Igor Hersht (igorh@ca.ibm.com) for committer status

Hello,

     Over the past year, Igor Hersht has contributed to the Xalan-J project
by submitting patches for quite a few bugs in both the Xalan-J
Interpretive and the XSLTC processors.  A number of the bugs Igor has
worked on have been particularly thorny.  In order to help him to continue
contributing to the project most effectively, I'd like nominate Igor for
committer status.

     I'll start off the voting with a +1.

Thanks,

Henry
Henry Zongaro      Xalan development
mailto:zongaro@ca.ibm.com

Re: [VOTE] Nomination of Igor Hersht (igorh@ca.ibm.com) for committer status

Posted by Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Sa...@sun.com>.
Henry Zongaro wrote:

>Hello,
>
>     Over the past year, Igor Hersht has contributed to the Xalan-J project
>by submitting patches for quite a few bugs in both the Xalan-J
>Interpretive and the XSLTC processors.  A number of the bugs Igor has
>worked on have been particularly thorny.  In order to help him to continue
>contributing to the project most effectively, I'd like nominate Igor for
>committer status.
>
>     I'll start off the voting with a +1.

 +1 for Igor.

-- Santiago

Re: [VOTE] Nomination of Igor Hersht (igorh@ca.ibm.com) for committer status

Posted by sc...@us.ibm.com.
+1!  -s

Posted by Lionel Villard <vi...@us.ibm.com>.
+1 and welcome!

"Henry Zongaro" <zo...@ca.ibm.com>
07/23/2003 04:03 PM
Please respond to xalan-dev

        To:     xalan-dev@xml.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [VOTE] Nomination of Igor Hersht

Posted by Joseph Kesselman <ke...@us.ibm.com>.

+1.

"Welcome back, my friends, to the show that is sometimes intermittant..."

Joe Kesselman, IBM Next-Generation Web Technologies: XML, XSL and more.
"The world changed profoundly and unpredictably the day Tim Berners Lee
got bitten by a radioactive spider." -- Rafe Culpin, in r.m.filk