Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jim Smith <ji...@blarneystone.com> on 2006/03/22 14:34:45 UTC

Have I been banned from rulesdujour?

I started using the rulesDuJour for a couple of weeks and decided to set it
up on a cron job. For unknown reasons, I was never successful at setting it
on a cron. So I went back to manual but now that doesn't work as well. I
fear that when I was testing it on the cron, I went over some limit and got
banned but I can't find any reference to that. But since part of the error
says I had "Over 500 *.cf requests in 48 hours period - Check your CRON", is
there something that I should do to restore these? I waited for the 48 hour
period thinking it might autoreset but it didn't. There is an email address
in the error (I munged it a bit below), and I'm wondering if that is a
contact person or what? Anyone seen this before?

The end of the rules_du_jour report:
---------------------------
Lint output: [78960] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: AUTOBAN:
Over 500 *.cf requests in 48 hours period - Check your CRON
[78960] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: CONTACT:
d*****@mungednmgi.com
[78960] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: AUTOBAN: Over 500 *.cf
requests in 48 hours period - Check your CRON
[78960] warn: config: failed to parse line, skipping: CONTACT:
d****@mungednmgi.com
[78960] warn: lint: 4 issues detected, please rerun with debug enabled for
more information
Thanks,

Jim Smith