Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2011/08/31 00:37:03 UTC

https://issues.apache.org/ooo/ is now live

Enjoy.

Any problems, please create an infrastructure Jira issue against the
Bugzilla component.

Mark

Re: https://issues.apache.org/ooo/ is now live

Posted by TJ Frazier <tj...@cfl.rr.com>.
On 8/30/2011 18:37, Mark Thomas wrote:
> Enjoy.
>
> Any problems, please create an infrastructure Jira issue against the
> Bugzilla component.
>
> Mark

Not _quite_ on topic, but there is a closely-related service that
receives crash-dumps. (I was just reminded of this when 3.4-dev crashed.)

I will mouse around on the cwiki and see if it's on our to-do list for
transferring, or try to add it.
--
/tj/

Re: https://issues.apache.org/ooo/ is now live

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

On 08/31/2011 02:52 PM, Gavin McDonald wrote:

> [...]

hmmm...OK, I see this now...instead of jsut reading the subject line in
Mark's post and using this as a link, I instead looked at the next post
in this thread, Eike's, clicked on that then navigated to a home point
which was a huge compendium for all things Apache. Soorrrrryyy... :(

> issues.apache.org/ooo is purely an issue tracker for OOo
>
> Gav...
>

>> --

> -----------
>> MzK
>>
>> "Music expresses that which cannot be said and  on which it is impossible
>> be silent."
>>                                                     -- Victor Hugo

MzK

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and
  on which it is impossible to be silent."
                             -- Victor Hugo

RE: https://issues.apache.org/ooo/ is now live

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eike Rathke <oo...@erack.de>.
Hi Mark,

On Tuesday, 2011-08-30 23:37:03 +0100, Mark Thomas wrote:

> Enjoy.

Great!

> Any problems, please create an infrastructure Jira issue against the
> Bugzilla component.

Thanks
  Eike

RE: https://issues.apache.org/ooo/ is now live

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.
Thank you thank you thank you.  I see a bug of mine from 2006 is still sitting there [;<).

Now let's see if I can reset my password using my unexpected @openoffice.org id.