Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> on 2013/08/08 02:18:58 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Apache jclouds-1.6.2-incubating RC1

This thread is for discussion of the second release candidate for Apache
jclouds-1.6.2-incubating. Please use this thread for discussion of
issues uncovered in the RC, questions you may have about the RC, etc.

Thanks

ap

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache jclouds-1.6.2-incubating RC1

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
I'm going to be going on vacation as of tonight and I'm not going to have time to test the RC before then. I'll have to abstain from this vote. Zack will be voting in a non-binding capacity.

Everett

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> Reminder - the vote closes tomorrow, so please review the RC and vote!

Thanks for the reminder, abayer! Back online again and just performing
the last checks for my vote ;-)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> I ran all the blobstore integration tests and attached the results.
> aws-s3 exhibits a random test failure due to the bucket name growing
> beyond the 63 character limit due to bad logic in
> BaseBlobStoreIntegrationTest.recycleContainer.  This is not a regression
> and I will address this failure in 1.6.3.  Otherwise no regressions from
> 1.6.2rc1 and specifically I verified that we resolved JCLOUDS-231,
> authentication failures on Swift and HP Cloud.

Thanks for the testing, Andrew G!

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.

--
Andrew Gaul