Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jonathan Yang <jo...@unitechnetworks.com> on 2001/07/26 05:35:02 UTC

newbie question

Hi,all

     Why can't correctly run the "struts-example"?
     When I click the url in index.jsp,it throw the a error like
following:
    "The requested URL /struts-example/tour.do;jsessionid=5ox6pc4q91
    was not found on this server."

     why? pls help me, thx.

Regards,
Jonathan

Re: newbie question

Posted by Peter Alfors <pe...@hksystems.com>.
In your web.xml, there should be a section that maps the *.do extension
to the action servlet, for example:

    <!-- Action Servlet Mapping -->
    <servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

However, if you are running the example, It should be in there.

Pete

Re: newbie question

RE: newbie question