Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2018/05/24 19:09:06 UTC

[ANN] New committer: Igal Sapir

On behalf of the Tomcat committers I am pleased to announce that
Igal Sapir (isapir) has been voted in as a new Tomcat committer.

Please join me in welcoming him.

Regards,

Mark

Re: [ANN] New committer: Igal Sapir

Posted by Leon Rosenberg <ro...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Leon

Posted by Zala Pierre GOUPIL <go...@gmail.com>.
Well done! Congratulations!

Regards,

Zala

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 12:38 PM, Felix Schumacher <

> Congrats,
>  Felix
>
> Am 24. Mai 2018 21:09:06 MESZ schrieb Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>:
> >On behalf of the Tomcat committers I am pleased to announce that
> >Igal Sapir (isapir) has been voted in as a new Tomcat committer.
> >
> >Please join me in welcoming him.
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >Mark

Je n'aime pas seulement ma vie, mais aussi celle des autres.

(Blade Runner)

Re: [ANN] New committer: Igal Sapir

Posted by Sachin Pawar <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats

Posted by "Igal @ Lucee.org" <ig...@lucee.org>.

Posted by "Igal @ Lucee.org" <ig...@lucee.org>.

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Congrats,

Posted by Igal Sapir <ig...@lucee.org>.
Chris,

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 4:50 PM, Christopher Schultz <
chris@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

> Welcome!
>
> Now you have to come to ApacheCon so we can all meet you :)

Thank you!  And thanks again for pointing out the invitation.

I am actually looking into coming to ApacheCon, or at least the two days of
TomcatCon which are the more important ones anyway.  I really hope I can
make it.

Best,

Igal

Re: [ANN] New committer: Igal Sapir

Posted by Igal Sapir <is...@apache.org>.
> On 5/24/18 3:09 PM, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> On behalf of the Tomcat committers I am pleased to announce that
>> Igal Sapir (isapir) has been voted in as a new Tomcat committer.
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming him.
> Welcome!
>
> Now you have to come to ApacheCon so we can all meet you :)

I just registered for ApacheCon.  Very excited!

Igal

Re: [ANN] New committer: Igal Sapir

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: [ANN] New committer: Igal Sapir