Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/19 19:01:40 UTC

Publishiing the site to http://tapestry.apache.org

This is kind of specifically to uli:

How are you copying content from /www/confluence-exports/TAPESTRY to
~uli/public_html/tapestry-site ?  Are you using rsync?

I think it is high time to start publishing the site to
http://tapestry.apache.org

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Publishiing the site to http://tapestry.apache.org

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
04 * * * * /usr/local/bin/rsync -rp /www/confluence-exports/TAPESTRY/ /home/uli/
public_html/tapestry-site/

+1 for publishing the new site.