Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org> on 2020/05/24 08:59:41 UTC

Transfer private data from old installation after update

Hello all,

I had a Discussion on IRC with someone who was upset that we transfer
private data.

It turned out he did not read closely before heating up. So we have a
message that says something like transfer private data to the new
version or similar.

He suggested to use Import instead.

I hope this helps. Can someone have a look? I do believe since sometimes
people pop up with private data send that this fella is not the only one
who just reads quickly.

All the best

Peter

Re: Transfer private data from old installation after update

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Just FYI:

https://github.com/apache/openoffice/blob/trunk/main/desktop/source/migration/wizard.src

Regards,