Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Adam Jack <aj...@trysybase.com> on 2004/03/17 19:58:16 UTC

No forrest output...

I've been wondering why the LSD 'log' at :

    http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/gumpy.html

has been so terse unhelpful, and the forrest pages stale.

On LSD we still use gumpy.sh (because gumpy.py isn't ready for prime time)
and one difference between those two is that gumpy.sh write to
log/gumpy.html whereas gumpy.py writes to ./gumpy.log.

When I changed gump to write forrest to a staging directory, and then sync
it with the log directory, I thought I was being smart and closing the
window (on pages being missing during a large part of the documentation
generation). Unfortunately that sync is zapping the log/gumpy.html.

I'll try to look at this later (I'm in the office today) or tomorrow but
tomorrow is hectic also. Sorry for the outage.

regards,

Adam