Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Everson Rogério <ev...@yahoo.com.br> on 2011/09/02 21:01:43 UTC

Problems with JPSForPrinting.java (PCL)

Hi group,

I'm using the class PCL file JPSForPrinting.java  to create PCL with� XML and XSL, but is not working.
With Driver.RENDER_PDF works, but with Driver.RENDER_PCL does not work ... : (
driver.setRenderer (Driver.RENDER_PCL);

The files are attached for reference.

Do you have any tips?

In which list of emails I could send this question?

I'm using Java 6 and Fop 0.20.5.

Thanks!
Everson

Re: Problems with JPSForPrinting.java (PCL)

Posted by Pascal Sancho <pa...@takoma.fr>.
Hi Everson,

FOP 0.2x is an old design, and getting info about it is quite difficult
today, because it is no longer maintained, and FOP Web site doesn't
carry such info for a long time.
If you get no answer on this list, you can dive into the old source or
documentation at [1].

Note that the /src/documentation/content/xdocs folder should contain the
source for the Website of this version.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/tags/fop-0_20_5/

Posted by Everson Rogério <ev...@yahoo.com.br>.

Hi Group,