Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/12 09:35:41 UTC

Re: t5: forwarding in index

Hi,

warming up this thread again...

So it is not AuthenticationProcessingFilter responsible for taking control
of the authentication because the form posts to j_spring_security_check url.

How does your "Check" page look like? Are you using the authenticate method
of the AbstractUserDetailsAuthenticationProvider?

Thanks,
Borut

Re: t5: forwarding in index

Posted by "martijn.list" <ma...@gmail.com>.
Borut Bolčina wrote:
> So it is not AuthenticationProcessingFilter responsible for taking control
> of the authentication because the form posts to j_spring_security_check url.

I misunderstood your initial posting. Because I set action to the
AuthenticationProcessingFilter URL Spring handles my authentication but
that's not what you want.

I can think of two possible solutions.

1). Create a non-Tapestry form (like I do) but hidden and post this form
with javascript. This requires Javascript so I'm not sure if you want to
use this

2) Replicate AuthenticationProcessingFilter's behavior (See
org.springframework.security.ui.webapp.AuthenticationProcessingFilter).
You'll need to inject some Spring instances into your Tapestry components.

Martijn Brinkers

Djigzo open source email encryption gateway www.djigzo.com