Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Klaas Waslander <kl...@sun.com> on 2001/11/05 11:00:41 UTC

TogetherJ htmlgen Task

All,

after using TogetherJ for a while, I found it cumbersome to generate HTML
versions of the UML documentation.

To work around that, I have created an Ant task that generates HTML
documentation of TogetherJ projects. Internally it
automatically spawns a new Java process with the correct classpath to let the
TogetherJ classes generate the HTML files in the correct directory.

I have attached a sample build.xml that uses the task.
This example does the following:
- reads all TogetherJ projects in the "tj" directory
- generates HTML versions in the "html/tj" directory.

If you are interested, let me know. I would think this could be a very useful
task to include in the standard Ant distributions.

Regards,
Klaas Waslander.

---
Klaas Waslander, Java Architect, Sun Java Center
email:klaas@sun.com, office:+31-33-4515000, fax:+31-33-4515734
"The best models are connected to reality." - Grady Booch