Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/13 19:15:54 UTC

Access Valve

Currently we are logging in default format. Is it possible to add
"Xforwarded by" info  to default logging. Here is the config:

directory="logs"
               prefix="localhost_access_log." suffix=".log"
pattern="common" resolveHosts="false"/>

Re: Access Valve

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
Mohit Anchlia wrote:
> Currently we are logging in default format. Is it possible to add
> "Xforwarded by" info  to default logging. Here is the config:
>
>         <Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve"
> directory="logs"
>                prefix="localhost_access_log." suffix=".log"
> pattern="common" resolveHosts="false"/>

Mohit, the Tomcat on-line documentation describes that Valve. Go have a
look.  I'll be nice and even give you the link :
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/valve.html