Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Daniel Hannum <dh...@quovadx.com> on 2006/09/14 21:13:57 UTC

autoSubmit across forms

Is it possible to use autoSubmit/partialTriggers across forms? I have
one form in a common facelets template where you select an item from a
selectOneChoice. The page itself contains another form. I want items in
the page form to update when the header dropdown is changed.

I set autoSubmit="true" on the selectOneChoice at the top, and I set
partialTrigger="formName:id" on the component down below, but it doesn't
update.

Seems like that should be the right way to do it. What am I doing wrong?
Or is this not supported?

Re: autoSubmit across forms

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Yep, the general Trinidad recommendation is to use one form for
everything and - if necessary - use tr:subform where needed to
separate contents.

-- Adam

Re: autoSubmit across forms

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.