Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by XAVIER HENRY <xa...@ut-capitole.fr> on 2017/07/24 14:56:38 UTC

Guacamole web server :

Hello,

I’m using guacamole with guacamole-auth-jdbc.

When I have more of 24000 users I can’t see them in the admin interface.
I have this error :

With details :

But when then number of users is under 24000, all is ok :

With details :

Have you the same thing ? Do you think it is a bug ???

Xavier

Re: Guacamole web server :

Posted by XAVIER HENRY <xa...@ut-capitole.fr>.
Hello,

finally, i found the reason of this error.

I have installed guacamole on centos 7 server. After research i found
this error :

|### Cause: com.mysql.jdbc.PacketTooBigException: Packet for query is
too large (1265527 > 1048576). You can change this value on the server
by setting the max_allowed_packet' variable.|

and after it appears an 500 html error.

Then in the file "/etc/my.cnf.d/server.cnf I had this line :

|[mysqld]
max_allowed_packet = 10M|

After, I restart mariadb service.

Now I can have more of 24 000 users in my database.

Sorry for the inconvenience :-[

Xavier

Re: Guacamole web server :

Posted by XAVIER HENRY <xa...@ut-capitole.fr>.