Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by broncomania <br...@pornguys.net> on 2011/10/07 06:48:39 UTC

Re: Solr 3.4 Grouping group.main=true results in java.lang.NoClassDefFound

Hey Martijn,

thx for your reply. I tried really a lot, at least I restart the server....
and eh voilá it works as expected. Stupid mistake.

But Martijn I read a lot your postings the last days about the work you have
done. I run into another problem regarding the grouping function including
the counting and numFound value. I think you are the right guy for my
problem.

I open already some tickets in the drupal community and also at JIRA to find
out if its a bug or just another mistake. This problem breaks my project and
I really hope to get some answers.

Please have a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2817 and
maybe you can help me or give me some suggestions to fix this issue.

Thx Frank