Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com> on 2019/07/01 00:35:40 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Ongoing Travis CI service degradation

Hi,

> GitLab-CI integrates structured artifacts (like which
> tests pass and their output [1] and changes to continuous metrics like
> performance [2])

I didn't know it.

Our CI failures aren't just only test failures. We have lint
failures, build failures (they may be occurred by external
dependencies) and so on. So our needs for the structured
artifacts feature may be limited.

kou

In <87...@jedbrown.org>