Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Kevin Millecam <km...@hotmail.com> on 2001/09/17 16:16:49 UTC

RSS-O-Matic

Hello all,

I built a tool that helps the "average Joe" create RSS files from their
headlines. The company I was working with at the time needed a way for their
departmental contributors (e.g. Human Resources, Facilities, Telecom,
Events, Engineering) to take their headlines to valid, well-formed XML/RSS
without having to learn XML. These XML files would then be fed into the
company's portal.

I've refined the tool quite a bit and wanted to get some feedback. If any of
you have time, please take a quick look and let me know what you think.
Here's the URL: http://66.87.7.18:591/index.html

Quite frankly, I'm losing interest and am wondering if I should pursue this
project further.

Thanks, in advance, for your comments.

Kevin Millecam
kmillecam@hotmail.com