Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Shital Patil <sh...@gslab.com> on 2014/03/05 05:48:59 UTC

Display network topology

Hi,
I want to display topology of networks created on openstack  and Amazon.How
can I access this information regarding routers,switches instances and
connection links between them.

Thank you.

Re: Display network topology

Posted by Shital Patil <sh...@gslab.com>.
Thanks a lot

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Shital Patil <sh...@gslab.com>.
I will need to display components such as existing instances, bridges and
connection ports and router as a part of topology.  I have not looked at
any underlying openstack/amazon  API's but was searching for access to
these components through jclouds API(eg neutron or heat).  It would be
great help if you could suggest me possible ways through jclouds or any
openstack/amazon specific resources for this purpose.

Thank you

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Shital Patil <sh...@gslab.com>.
Hi Andrew,
Thanks for the response.
I have tried some Jclouds-openstack-neutron functionality and tried to find
out if it helps network component visualization but could not any useful
links.

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.