Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Moatasim Al Masri <ma...@bi-bst.com> on 2017/12/06 09:00:57 UTC

upgraded ofbiz version

Hi
I have upgraded issue, we implemented OFBIZ 16.11.01 and we add many customization on this version, and we need to upgraded to OFBIZ 16.11.03.
My question, how can we upgraded to latest version without affect on our own customization.

Thank you for your support

Re: upgraded ofbiz version

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 06/12/2017 à 10:00, Moatasim Al Masri a écrit :
> Hi
> I have upgraded issue, we implemented OFBIZ 16.11.01 and we add many customization on this version, and we need to upgraded to OFBIZ 16.11.03.
> My question, how can we upgraded to latest version without affect on our own customization.
>
> Thank you for your support

Hi Moatasim,

Normally all you customisation should be in plugins or patches

This was how we suggested to handle custom changes in core code before Gradle
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=65865831#AddressingCustomRequirementsInOFBiz-PatchManagementUsingAntTargets
Note that those Ant targets are still available in pre Gradle version

Jacques