Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ed Young <ej...@summitbid.com> on 2011/11/06 15:16:42 UTC

JSR223 groovy script example?

I'm so far unable to figure out how to use the JSR223 PreProcessor. I'd
like to be able to read in some User Parameters, process them and return
the result back to the HTTP Request.

I'd first just like to see if my script is being run with println
statements. I've added the debug preprocessor, and I'd expect to see some
out put from
System.out.println("testing System.out")
OUT.println("testing OUT");
log.debug("testing log");

I've used the BeanShell Preprocessor in the past and along with the debug
preprocessor, i can see the output.

I've been unable to find any examples to follow.