Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by "Wangbin (Ben, BigData Design Dept)" <hu...@huawei.com> on 2017/06/16 10:56:41 UTC

答复: can't apply mappartitions to dataframe generated from carboncontext

Hi all,
	When view or debug carbondata code,shoud I choose windows + IntelliJ  develop enviorment,the Hadoop is install in a linux machine.Or I must use linxu+ IntelliJ,and Hadoop is install in the linux .

Posted by Erlu Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I think you can debug in windows by adding some debug parameter  when start
spark-shell in linux.

This is what called remote debug.

I tried this method when I use windows, hope my idea can help you.

Regards.
Chenerlu.