Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2002/10/21 05:39:55 UTC

[Fwd: [Juglist] Monday night - Introduction to Cocoon 2.0]

(forwarding to POI only because I'll briefly cover the HSSF Serializer
[XLS/Excel] and be glad to answer any questions)
--
http://www.superlinksoftware.com - software solutions for business
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound Document in

RE: [Fwd: [Juglist] Monday night - Introduction to Cocoon 2.0]