Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/10 17:33:12 UTC

Missing release on reporter.a.o

We have no 3.4 release under reporter.a.o. Any ideas why? You must be PMC member to view this site.
Gary

Re: Missing release on reporter.a.o

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 2:19 AM Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello Ralph,

> > I did it myself.
> >

> sorry, I'm still a bit lost. How can you do that? I'm looking at the
> https://reporter.apache.org/ page and it only shows me the report with no
> possibility to add JIRA projects and/or prefixes.

There is a button in the releases section that says "add a release."  I'm
pinging infra on HipChat about this now, btw.

Re: Missing release on reporter.a.o

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Hello Ralph,

> I did it myself.

sorry, I'm still a bit lost. How can you do that? I'm looking at the
https://reporter.apache.org/ page and it only shows me the report with no
possibility to add JIRA projects and/or prefixes.

Thanks!
Benedikt

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
I did it myself.

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <be...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ralph,

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 8:35 AM Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> wrote:

> Okay, got it! I just added cli-1.3.
>
> Thank you for the help!

No worries, we're a team, right?

Re: Missing release on reporter.a.o

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
I fixed math. If you want help with log4j I might be able to help

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.