Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Dave cawthorn <da...@empired.com> on 2006/11/03 08:26:53 UTC

Re: Non Persistent queue message TTL

James,

Yes I did mean the RAM buffer. And once a message is expired it seems there
is no way to retrieve it off the queue.

Is it possible to set an eviction policy, that would deliver these messages
to the dead letter queue, that would be obeyed or are those policy elements
only for permanent messages?

Thanks
Dave