Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "S. Hage" <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2009/08/15 16:35:58 UTC

alert in javascript not displaying the accents

Hi all,

   alert("${uiLabelMap.PartyFirstName}") in javascript not displaying the
french accent correctly. The problem happen just when using map-name like
uiLabelMap. If we put the accent directly in the alert then everything is
fine, alert ("Prénom") display the accent char correctly.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks in advance

SH.

Re: alert in javascript not displaying the accents

Posted by "S. Hage" <sa...@hotmail.com>.
Thank you Jacques, this work fine.

From: "S. Hage" <sa...@hotmail.com>