Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Jim Caserta <sm...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/24 19:25:58 UTC

Torque Connection Issues - 3.2 Version

Hi,

We seem to consistently have issues with connections
not being closed or released back into the pool, and
run out of connections in Websphere. There are not
enough users to cause this to happen. It appears we
close the connections properly, and verify they are
closed. If not, we attempt to close them again.

Has anyone used Torque, but did not use Torque to get
and release connections? We are thinking of going this
route.