Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Larry Akah <la...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/19 21:34:36 UTC

Taverna Mobile

Hello,
You can checkout the latest changes on my repository, there are some more
features that have been added to the app like running workflows from
external storage. I have also increased the number of users who can connect
the app to their dropbox accounts when saving workflows to them.

Cheers

--
*Akah Larry N.H*

*Lead Software Engineer @ GiftedMom*
*Founder IceTeck Inc*
*www.iceteck.com*

Developing technologies for emergence and sustainable development.

Re: Taverna Mobile

Posted by Larry Akah <la...@gmail.com>.
sure, i get a 401 response code with the wrong credentials. So i guess we
are ok on this.

Thanks

Re: Taverna Mobile

Posted by Finn Bacall <fi...@manchester.ac.uk>.