Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@us.ibm.com> on 2003/01/23 22:54:24 UTC

Apache Web Services PMC Logos

Some ideas for a logo for the new Apache Web Services PMC.  Please vote or
come up with an alternative :-)

http://www.snellspace.com/blog/archives/000174.html

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     jasnell@us.ibm.com
     (559) 587-1233 (office)
     (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9

Re: Apache Web Services PMC Logos

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
James,
All look great...