Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Samantha Edward <sc...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/04 06:46:31 UTC

Introduction! Hello!

Hey there,

My name is Samantha and I work QA professionally while going to school. I
am in an Open Source Systems class and a portion of that class is being
involved in the Open Source community in some way. As I already have a bit
of a QA skillset, I've decided to try my hand at something a bit different
from what I do at work as I tend to test entertainment software and not
productivity software.

I hope to be of use and to get to know you all a little bit!

- Samantha

PS - If you all don't agree with or allow students participating for a
class then I understand. Please just let me know and I'll make sure to
contribute on my own time when I can or bow out gracefully. :)