Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> on 2007/01/02 19:34:03 UTC

Build failure (rev 491885)

I'm getting upon mv clean:

++++
Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-text-extractors:jar:1.2-SNAPSHOT

   Then, install it using the command:
       mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.jackrabbit
-DartifactId=jackrabbit-text-extractors \
           -Dversion=1.2-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

   Path to dependency:
         1) org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-core:jar:1.2-SNAPSHOT
         2)
org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-text-extractors:jar:1.2-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
   org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-core:jar:1.2-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
   central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
++++

I though these are part of our source tree?

Julian (maven-challenged :-)

Re: Build failure (rev 491885)

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 1/2/07, Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> wrote:
> I'm getting upon mv clean:
>
> ++++
> Missing:
> ----------
> 1) org.apache.jackrabbit:jackrabbit-text-extractors:jar:1.2-SNAPSHOT

It's the new jackrabbit-text-extractors project. You need to build and
install it from trunk/jackrabbbit-text-extractors to get the
dependencies in place.

Don't ask me why Maven requires the dependencies for a "clean" operation...

PS. We recently got the Solaris zone for Jackrabbit (see JCR-611) and
I'm setting up nightly builds there. The snapshot repository can then
be used to avoid having to build all components locally.

BR,

Jukka Zitting