Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/26 15:44:15 UTC

Re: OFBiz as OMS

Hello, We just finished our first discussion on OFBiz as Open Source OMS.
Thank you to all the participants joining in. The video is now published on
the OFBiz Youtube Channel. Here is the link: https://youtu.be/37E777O7050
This will be a series of videos where we will be discussing this topic.
Here is the link for the playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLobIkeUbRXqe7YKSOdrXTrbRlCa7xvyGe

We have finalized a schedule to continue our discussions on this topic,
which is every Tuesday at 4 PM IST.
29th September 2020 Real-time inventory visibility
6th October 2020 Order routing to a facility for fulfilment
13th October 2020 Order splitting of available items for faster fulfilment
20th October 2020 Fulfilment application to be used at Stores(BOSS - Buy
Online Ship-to-Store)
27th October 2020 Store inventory management
3rd November 2020 Integrations with applications like BOPIS(Buy Online and
Pick in Store), BORIS(Buy Online Return in Store), and Endless Aisle.
10th November 2020 Preorder and Backorder Management

@Deepak, It was an impromptu session, and at the last minute, we thought of
including anyone who wants to join.
I have prepared and shared the schedule of each discussion we will be doing
on this topic.

@Joseph, I hope to see you in the next discussion.

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

Re: OFBiz as OMS

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,

As planned, here are the details for today's session on Real-time inventory
visibility Extended:

Topic: OFBiz as OMS: Real-time inventory visibility Extd.
Time: Oct 20, 2020, 04:00 PM Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71806272375?pwd=Uk5vcFBTMk5ZMkUxN1hCSXc4YW9vUT09

Meeting ID: 718 0627 2375
Passcode: 1n8iL