Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Victor Chinnappan <cv...@yahoo.com> on 2000/08/26 07:51:11 UTC

Re: Installing IIS ISAPI filter. MFC Classes for HttpFilter....

Toby,
That sounds interesting... If you can read this URL
page, i think you might be able to crack some more of
this.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/iisref/isgu6y2b.htm

There is a separate project type that you can create
using VC++ for ISAPI extensions. It provides many of
the required functions to handle the filter
operations.

Moreover for your needs, i think you must be able to
do most of it by looking into
CHttpFilter and
CHttpFilterContext MFC classes.

Cheers,
Victor.C

http://mail.yahoo.com/

Re: Installing IIS ISAPI filter. MFC Classes for HttpFilter....

Posted by Jakob Hummes <hu...@castify.net>.
Toby, Victor, all others,

when you have figured out, how to setup the IIS ISAPI filter
programatically, it would be great if you could send the solution to
this list (or even better to create a Web page, and then send the URL).

BTW: Having a guideline how to set up Tomcat (and configure IIS)
automatically (e.g. via an InStallShiwld or InstallAnywhere) would be
from great value to all of us.  Unfortunately, I also haven't figured it
out, yet.

I wish you all luck on earth,
- Jakob