Posted to user@struts.apache.org by he...@teradyne.com on 2003/05/29 19:09:12 UTC

ActionForm and select multiple values

Help?!

I have an action form with a collection as a  member. The actionform has
only getSelected and setSelected(selected is the member name of the
collection)
My web page has a multiple select list containing many values. When I
submit (having several values selected) I expect the selected
values(Strings) to be put into the collection of the ActionForm.  But
instead I get a root cause exception of java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
argument type mismatch.
It seems it's trying to convert a String to a collection.

thx,
Henrik Bentel