Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Nathan Bubna <na...@esha.com> on 2004/05/07 19:51:22 UTC

[vote] VelocityTools 1.1 final release

it's been almost three months since rc1, with no significant changes or new
bugs reported.  i think it's about time we got this out the door...
Vote:  Velocity Tools 1.1 release
[ ] +1  I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
[ ] +0  I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it
[ ] -0  I am not in favor of the release
[ ] -1  I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

[result] [vote] VelocityTools 1.1 final release

Posted by Nathan Bubna <na...@esha.com>.
Nathan Bubna said:
> it's been almost three months since rc1, with no significant changes or new
> bugs reported.  i think it's about time we got this out the door...
> Vote:  Velocity Tools 1.1 release
> [ ] +1  I am in favor of the release, and will help support it
> [ ] +0  I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it
> [ ] -0  I am not in favor of the release
> [ ] -1  I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

alright, we have 3 committers voting +1 (marino, geir,, nbubna), one
contributor +1 (Tim Colson),  and no objections.

i'll try to get this release out by monday.

Nathan Bubna
nathan@esha.com

Re: [vote] VelocityTools 1.1 final release

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.
Catching up...

geir@4quarters.com

Re: [vote] VelocityTools 1.1 final release

Posted by Nathan Bubna <na...@esha.com>.

Posted by Tim Colson <tc...@cisco.com>.
Vote:  Velocity Tools 1.1 release
[X] +1  I am in favor of the release, and will help support
It's been said before that voting is only of importance from
commiter/contributor folks... but I'm putting in my +1 anyway. <grin>

Good work folks / Nathan.

Cheers,
Timo

RE: [vote] VelocityTools 1.1 final release

Posted by "Marinó A. Jónsson" <ma...@centrum.is>.